- Prudential Tower 1 is a 24-storey residential building under development in JVC District 18, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project is being developed by Al Tajir Real Estate.
- The design contract was awarded to Al Hilal Engineering Consultants.
- Other companies involved with Prudential Tower 1 include Mimosa Investments Limited and LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC18TPC001.
- From Prudential Tower 1 it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One of two towers planned by this developer. Prudential Tower 2 is on a nearby plot.
Prudential Tower 1 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: