- Princess Tower is a 101-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 763 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses and duplexes.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2012.
- The project was developed by Tameer Holdings.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- From Princess Tower it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
At 414 metres the Princess Tower holds the world record for the world's tallest residential building. It is roughly equivalent in height to the Empire State building in New York.
The total built-up area of the project is 162,580m².
Facilities and amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a fully-equipped gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, billiards hall, table tennis courts, electronic games hall and a children’s nursery. There is a large private lounge for residents on the 97th floor with a 360 degree view of Dubai.
Apartments on the upper floors have a wind detection system installed which automatically locks the sliding doors to prevent balcony access in high winds. Be sure not to get locked out!
In 2014 Alexander Remnev, a Russian stunt climber, reached the top of the spire to take a selfie.
It was originally to be named Al Ameera Tower but the English translation, Princess Tower, was chosen instead.
Princess Tower was originally planned to be just 90 stories and the height was purely a means to maximise the profit on a relatively small plot of land. It was only later into the design process that the developers realised a potential word record was within reach so the tower was re-designed at the last minute to allow for a further 11 floors.
Princess Tower is situated at the north end of Dubai Marina on an area of land known as 'The Tallest Block In The World' owing to the many super-tall skyscrapers that are found there.
The tower is positioned slightly closer to the sea than its direct neighbours. That was done in order to maximise the sea views for the side apartments and explains why it appears off-centre on its podium.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Princess Tower.
Properties to rent in Princess Tower
Properties for sale in Princess Tower
Princess Tower Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Princess Tower including a restaurant, a car rental shop and a men's salon.
Princess Tower in the News
Gulf News, 26th Nov 2020
Princess Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 18 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Princess Tower receives an overall rating of 3.5 based on 18 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: