- Prime Tower is a 37-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2016.
- The project was developed by Al Massaleh Group.
- Real Estate Solutions was the project manager.
- The architect of the project was Woods Bagot United Arab Emirates.
- The main building work was done by KCPC Construction LLC.
- The project is located on plot BB-A03-022.
- From Prime Tower it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building has 30 office floors, two levels of retail space and another level with a health club and cafeteria. The remaining six levels serve as parking spaces. There are also three basement levels, a drop-off area for visitors, and a special zone for loading service trucks.
Facilities include a four-storey atrium, elegantly designed lobbies, plush reception areas, an outdoor swimming pool, gymnasium with separate male and female changing rooms and a health club.
Prime Tower Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Prime Tower.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: