- Premier Inn Barsha Heights is a hotel under development in Barsha Heights, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 219 units.
- The project was announced in March 2020.
- The estimated openining date is Q4 2021.
- Construction began in March 2020.
- The project is being developed by MBT Hotel Management & Hospitality.
- InShield International Consultancy has been appointed as the project manager.
- The hotel will be operated by Premier Inn.
- The architect of the project is JT & Partners.
- Al Guhrair CEW has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Dutch Foundation Co..
- Amenities will include a coffee shop, a gymnasium, a restaurant and a swimming pool.
- From Premier Inn Barsha Heights it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, nine minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 12 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The hotel has a strong focus on sustainability, with solar panels, a grey water system and LED lighting throughout the building.
Premier Inn Barsha Heights is the ninth UAE property for the UK-based brand.
Premier Inn Barsha Heights Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Premier Inn Barsha Heights in the News
Construction Business News, 4th Mar 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: