- Plazzo Residence is a six-storey residential building in JVT District 2, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Dubai.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2017.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project was developed by Plazzo Development Real Estate.
- The architect of the project was Federal Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Walls Constructions and the piling work was carried out by Cosmos Piling.
- Other companies involved with Plazzo Residence include GlobalTech Safety & Environmental Consultancy and Strong Plant Ground Engineering.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVT02HMRA003.
- From Plazzo Residence it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 31 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 26 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Plazzo Residence.
Properties for sale in Plazzo Residence
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: