- Penrose Place is a six-storey residential building under development in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Falgris Holding Limited.
- The architect of the project is Design House Engineering Consultancy.
- Aroma International Building Contractors has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC13PMRA007/2019.
- From Penrose Place it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 38 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Penrose Place Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: