- Park Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Park Tower 1 and Park Tower 2.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The architect of the project was Gensler MDS Architects.
- Amenities include 24-hour security, a Jacuzzi, a barbecue area, a gymnasium, a temperature-controlled swimming pool, a tennis court, allocated car parking spaces, steam and sauna rooms and visitor parking.
- From Park Towers it takes roughly four minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Each tower is 49 storeys high with a choice of one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as commercial and retail units. Every apartment has a wide balcony.
The business centre offers high-speed internet access and state-of-the-art office facilities along with meeting rooms, a banquet hall, coffee shops, restaurants, shopping boulevards and a 24-hour help desk.
Park Towers comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Park Towers.
Properties to rent in Park Towers
Properties for sale in Park Towers
Park Towers in the News
Park Towers Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 13 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Park Towers receives an overall rating of 4 based on 13 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: