- Park Square is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The building contains a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by Q1 2019.
- The project was developed by Sandstone Properties.
- The architect of the project was Dimensions Architecture Unlimited.
- The project is located on plot JVC14BMRA006.
- From Park Square it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Each spacious apartment 'boasts maximum indoor space with high ceilings and excellent finishing'.
The use of distinctive metals, rich woods, polished stones and gleaming glass and crystals ‘will create a hushed sense of luxury throughout the building’.
Amenities include a communal pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, world-class gym, a fully operational roof-top barbecue and a dedicated children's playing area.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: