- Park One is a five-storey residential building in JVT District 1, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The project was completed by 2018.
- The project was developed by Swiss Property.
- The project was designed by Archgroup Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Walls Constructions.
- From Park One it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building contains studios, and one- and two-bedroom apartments, available in a variety of configurations.
Each apartment has been expertly designed to offer its residents ‘the utmost convenience and comfort’.
Services and facilities include a large rooftop swimming pool, rooftop barbeque area, fully-equipped gym, children’s play room, grocery store, basement parking for residents, outdoor covered parking for visitors, and 24-hour security.
Park One is designed to meet sustainability standards and holds a Green Building Certificate. This should help reduce utility bills and ownership costs.
The building incorporates a variety of energy-efficient solutions and water conservation technologies, such as low-energy lighting, energy recovery systems, and building management systems.
Park One faces a community park and is within walking distance of the planned Al Khail Avenue Mall. It has direct access to Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road and Al Khail Road.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: