- Park Island is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises four individual buildings: Fairfield Tower, Blakely Tower, Sanibel Tower and Bonaire Tower.
- The development contains a total of 556 units.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2010.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The project was designed by Norr Group Consultants International Ltd.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Civil Engineering.
- From Park Island it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Blakely and Sanibel towers are each 24 storeys high above the podium, while Bonaire and Fairfield towers are each 28 storeys.
The one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments range in size from 709 to 3,915 sq ft.
The complex includes retail outlets, three parks, swimming pool, squash courts, a mini theatre, a health club, gymnasium, games room, business centre, parking and 24-hour maintenance and security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Park Island.
Properties to rent in Park Island
Properties for sale in Park Island
Park Island Outlets
There are many outlets currently open in Park Island including two gyms, a flower shop, a men's salon, a mini mart, a pharmacy and two restaurants:
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: