- Park Hyatt Dubai is a hotel in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, Al Garhoud, Deira, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 225 units.
- Construction began in 2003 and was completed by 2005.
- From Park Hyatt Dubai it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 49 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Each of the guest rooms is a minimum of 50 square metres excluding the balcony and terrace areas.
The hotel features an 840 square metre ballroom, four meeting rooms, an executive board room and courtyards with views over the Dubai creek and marina.
There are a number of high-class restaurants including Traiteur, Café Arabesque, Thai Kitchen, Pistache and The Terrace.
The Amara day spa features eight private treatment rooms.
Park Hyatt Dubai Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in Park Hyatt Dubai.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: