Updated 21st Jun 2021
Park Corner Key Information
Floors below ground
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
Companies Associated with Park Corner
- Park Corner is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 52 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in December 2012 and was completed by 2015.
- The project was developed by Gulf Technical Construction Company.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 1260.
- From Park Corner it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Park Corner Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
17 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
35 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
29 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
18 mins drive
23 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
19 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
22 mins drive
The Walk JBR
21 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
28 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: