- Park Central is a 18-storey residential building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 120 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2010 and was completed by 2012.
- The project was developed by Damac Properties.
- The architect of the project was H2A & Sakly Architects.
- The project is located on plot BB.A05.049.
- From Park Central it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building was originally intended for offices, but during construction was redesigned for apartments.
Facilities include indoor and outdoor leisure facilities, gymnasium, covered walkway, café, retail at ground level, hi-speed internet, reception desk and 24-hour security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Park Central.
Properties to rent in Park Central
Properties for sale in Park Central
Park Central Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Park Central including a laundrette and a mini mart.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: