- Pantheon Boulevard is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 157 units.
- The building contains a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- The project was developed by Pantheon Properties Limited.
- The architect of the project was Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- From Pantheon Boulevard it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
There are three different types of studios, eight different variants of one-bedroom apartments, and seven of two-bedroom apartments.
All the apartments in this Spanish style building have private balconies.
Amenities for residents include a roof-top pool, gymnasium, spacious entrance lobby, basement parking and five retail outlets on the ground floor.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: