2 four-bedroom apartments
- Palme Couture Residences is a 10-storey residential building on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 14 units.
- The building contains a mix of three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as a penthouse, two duplexes and two villas.
- The project was launched in Q1 2018.
- The handover process began in January 2019.
- The estimated handover date was December 2017.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project was developed by Innovate Development LLC.
- The project was designed by Öncüoglu + ACP.
- The main building work was done by Bowyer Wick Building Contracting.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot PJTRH04E.
- From Palme Couture Residences it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, eight minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 14 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Palme Couture is situated on the western flank of Palm Jumeira’s trunk.
The two 4-bedroom townhouses have outdoor pools, the two 5-bedroom duplexes have indoor/outdoor pools. The royal penthouse has 4-bedrooms, and there is a separate 3-bedroom guest house and rooftop pool.
All suites are fully serviced with the amenities of a five-star hotel and arrive with open-air space, ample storage, two or three reserved car parking spaces and walk in closets. All homes have state-of-the-art kitchens with cabinets by Poliform-Varenna and white stone flooring.
Amenities for residents include private beach access, black-tiled, saltwater infinity pool, beach club and juice bar.
In the words of Massimo Lisotti, the senior architectural designer, “The Los Angeles-style residences of Palme Couture stand as an archetype of experience-enriching design. The aim was to keep the concept free from visual noise, creating spaces where residents can connect and switch off. Each home holds a consistency of character: open space, clean lines and maximised glazing to highlight the view. In some rooms, it actually feels like you are suspended above the turquoise mass beneath.
“Clean lines, white open spaces, simplicity, indoor/outdoor as a unique all-in-one space, unornamented facades and seamless surfaces of luxury marble used as artworks and masterpieces of design. We’ve imported fifteen types of marble from the Carrara marble quarries in Italy. One of the most striking features of the scheme is the dark grey ‘Bardiglio Nuvolato’ marble fireplaces, a detail that sits in stark contrast to the bright white Volakas marble canvas extending from the corridors to the outside terraces.”
For those of you who like to practice your foreign language skills here is a catalogue of interior goodies:
Lighting by Viabizzuno
Kitchens and bedroom closets by Varenna (Poliform)
Furniture by Minotti
Master closets and interior doors by Rimadesio
Outdoor furniture by Paola Lenti
Gym equipment by Technogym
Bath amenities by Hermès
Swimming pool by Absolute Pools
Smart home by Crestron
Glazing by Vitrocsa
Bioethanol fire places by Glammfire
Interior design and customised furniture by Innovate Living
Project development and architecture by Innovate Living
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: