- Palm West Beach is a residential sub-community of Palm Jumeirah and is situated to the southeast of the development.
- Palm Jumeirah is a district by developer Nakheel PJSC.
- Construction began in 2017 and was completed by October 2020.
- The master developer is Nakheel PJSC.
- The architect of the project was RSP Architects Planners & Engineers.
- From Palm West Beach it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, eight minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Palm West Beach project comprises a new beach, park, café and restaurant complex on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah that includes the construction of 500 underground parking spaces.
It is part of 1.5-km Palm Promenade, which is set to transform the whole trunk and link residential buildings on The Palm with Al Ittihad Park, Golden Mile Galleria and other upcoming attractions.
Palm West Beach Dining and Nightlife Offers
Palm West Beach in the News
Gulf News, 16th Nov 2021
Construction Week, 14th Oct 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: