- Palm Furnished Apartments is a 10-storey hotel apartments building under development on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The architect of the project is Al Abbasi Engineering & Consultants.
- Modern Building Contracting Company has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot PJTRH04C.
- From Palm Furnished Apartments it takes roughly 16 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, six minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 12 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 12 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Palm Furnished Apartments Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: