- Palm 360 is a multi-building complex under development on The Palm Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Raffles The Palm Dubai Hotel and Raffles Residences PALM360.
- The project was launched in September 2016.
- The estimated handover date is 2021.
- Construction began in January 2019.
- The project is being developed by Nakheel PJSC.
- The design contract was awarded to AE7.
- The piling work is being carried out by Bauer International.
- From Palm 360 it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, four minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 16 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 38 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
In December 2017 AccorHotels signed a management agreement with Nakheel to develop the towers which will be the tallest on Palm Jumeirah.
The 220-metre tall complex is situated on Palm Jumeirah’s Boardwalk on the western crescent and set in 500,000sq ft of landscaped grounds.
The hotel has 125 rooms and suites, and the Raffles Residences contains 359 branded apartments, 16 of which are penthouses, each with its own private infinity pool, gym and cinema. The individual residences are available for purchase.
The towers are connected by a 155-metre long sky pool, 170 metres above the ground.
Other amenities at the hotel and residential complex include the Raffles Spa, a health club, a tennis court, a children’s club, and several restaurants including two on the rooftop and one beside the water.
In October 2018 Nakheel awarded a contract worth more than EUR5.6 million (AED23.7 million) to BAUER Spezialtiefbau GmbH for piling work at the PALM360 luxury hotel and residential project. The work was expected to take four months to complete.
The process involves driving nearly 600 piles up to 54 metres into the ground in preparation for the construction of PALM360 which will be the tallest structure on Palm Jumeirah.
Palm 360 in the News
Construction Week, 25th Sep 2019
Emirates 24|7, 10th Oct 2018
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: