- Palace Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Palace Tower 1 and Palace Tower 2.
- The project was launched in June 2006.
- The handover process was completed in August 2009.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2009.
- The project was developed by Tameer Holdings.
- The project was designed by Al Hashemi.
- From Palace Towers it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 27 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 27 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The residential tower contains 424 apartments and the office tower 150 high-tech office suites.
The buildings share one large reception in addition to several recreational facilities that include two swimming pools, three gyms, a nursery and a mosque, as well as cafés, restaurants and shopping facilities.
Palace Tower displays a mix of neo-classical and postmodern styled architecture, designed to contrast radically with the surrounding development.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Palace Towers.
Properties to rent in Palace Towers
Properties for sale in Palace Towers
Palace Towers Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 1 user review courtesy of flatreviews.com
Palace Towers receives an overall rating of 3 based on 1 review. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: