- Palace Residences is a multi-building complex planned for The Island District, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Palace Residences Building 1 and Palace Residences Building 2.
- The project was launched in January 2019.
- The estimated handover date is December 2022.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include meeting rooms, valet parking services, a spa, a gym, a 24-hour concierge service and an infinity pool.
- From Palace Residences it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 27 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 26 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 31 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 48 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The complex includes the Palace Hotel and the Palace Residences, a pair of contemporary 44-storey towers rising above the Creek Canal and Creek Beach.
The Residences house 587 branded one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments, all with direct access to the adjacent Palace Hotel.
The 'elegant boutique hotel' has 121 keys.
Residents and hotel guests benefit from on-demand 5-star hotel service, a signature bar and grill, and all-day dining.
Palace Dubai Creek Harbour is located in the south-eastern side of Creek Island Dubai. Positioned within the Creek and roughly 2.5km from the mangroves of the Ras Al Khor bird sanctuary, the island is separated from the mainland by a canal approximately 100m wide and connected by two road bridges and one pedestrian bridge.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Palace Residences.
Properties for sale in Palace Residences
Invest in real estate in Palace Residences
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: