- Oxford Boulevard is a six-storey residential building under development in JVC District 15, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2019.
- The estimated handover date is September 2021.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Iman Developers.
- The design contract was awarded to Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- CJ Tec Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot JVC15KMRP002.
- Amenities will include a barbecue and lounge area, a fitness centre, a lobby lounge, a resort-style pool, a yoga studio and smart home technologies.
- From Oxford Boulevard it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Each apartment includes thoughtfully designed interiors, spacious living and dining areas, master bedrooms with wardrobes, modern kitchen, and a private balcony.
All apartments are equipped with smart technology whereby residents lay the foundation for a networked home. Components such as light, shading, temperature or sound can be connected, visualised and operated from anywhere in one app.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Oxford Boulevard.
Properties for sale in Oxford Boulevard
Invest in real estate in Oxford Boulevard
Oxford Boulevard Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: