- Orra Jumeirah Lakes Living is a 49-storey residential building under development in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- The project was launched in September 2017.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Orra Real Estate Development.
- The design contract was awarded to Al Hawraa Engineering Consultants.
- China Railway 18th Bureau Group has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot 393-6058.
- From Orra Jumeirah Lakes Living it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 12 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Orra Jumeirah Lakes Living is situated close to JLT metro and tram stations, and to Marina Mall.
Facilities and amenities include concierge and lounge facilities, landscaped greens and water bodies, swimming pools, Jacuzzi, gymnasium, indoor children’s play area, separate pets zone, barbecue facilities, banqueting hall and 24-hour security.
The project is being built in place of the since-cancelled commercial project Corporate Tower with a slightly modified design to reflect its new residential use.
Orra Jumeirah Lakes Living Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Concrete construction has reached the 8th floor.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: