130 one-bedroom apartments
50 two-bedroom apartments
- Orion Building is a 14-storey residential building under development in Arjan, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 190 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in April 2016.
- The estimated handover date was 2018.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The project is being developed by Orion Real Estate Development.
- Bonyan International Investment Group Holding has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to National Engineering Bureau.
- Becon Construction Company has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Amenities will include a health club, a swimming pool and steam and sauna rooms.
- From Orion Building it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
All apartments have equipped kitchens.
3,914m2 of the ground floor is reserved for commercial parcels along with the main entrance and services.
Above that is a three-storey podium for car parking, then ten residential floors.
At the top of the building there is a spa floor.
Orion Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: