- The estimated handover date was 2020.
- Mace has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is AGi Architects.
- Al Shafar General Contractors has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Opportunity Pavilion it takes roughly 33 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 39 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 22 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Opportunity Pavilion History
The original design for the Opportunity Pavilion came from BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group), a group of architects, designers, builders and thinkers based in Copenhagen and New York. Their design was subsequently rejected by the Expo organisers and replaced with Cox Architecture's design.
Later the Cox Architecture design was replaced by the design by AGi Architects.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: