- Opera Grand is a 71-storey residential building under development in The Opera District, Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 200 units.
- The building will contain a mix of two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Holfords Associates has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Khatib & Alami.
- Consolidated Contractors Company has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by International Foundation Group.
- The substructure contains four basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- Amenities will include a landscaped podium, a rooftop health club, a rooftop swimming pool, restaurants and retail areas.
- From Opera Grand it takes roughly four minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The tower sits on a two-storey podium.
Each of the 60 residential floors has three, four or five apartments that promise high levels of privacy.
Walls and tiles will be cream-coloured and kitchens will be fitted with stone counter tops and modern features and fittings.
All the apartments have large balconies, the majority of which overlook the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountains.
The four basement parking levels are connected to Emaar's underground tunnel access system.
The Opera Grand was designed by DPA Architects in collaboration with Whitby Mohajer engineering consultants. The design is a modification of a previous incarnation on the same plot and was able to make use of the existing foundation piles.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Opera Grand.
Properties for sale in Opera Grand
Invest in real estate in Opera Grand
Opera Grand Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: