- One Park Avenue is a 28-storey residential building under development in Sobha Hartland, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 403 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in June 2019.
- The estimated handover date is April 2023.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Sobha Realty.
- The design contract was awarded to PNC Architects.
- Sobha Contracting LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot 3474829.
- From One Park Avenue it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
All apartments have balconies overlooking Dubai Creek, Downtown Dubai, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Dubai Water Canal and Meydan Racecourse.
Buyers can choose from a selection of layouts, all with contemporary-style interiors, fully fitted kitchens and built-in wardrobes.
Facilities and amenities include motion sensor lighting in the common areas to help save electricity, dedicated electric car spaces with charging stations in the underground car park, specially designed noise-cancelling façades, and six Sky Gardens providing landscaped vertical spaces that are ideal for lounging, yoga sessions, or outdoor cinema viewing.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in One Park Avenue.
Properties for sale in One Park Avenue
Invest in real estate in One Park Avenue
One Park Avenue in the News
Construction Business News, 25th Jun 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: