- One JBR is a 46-storey residential building under development in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 163 units.
- The building will contain a mix of two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- The project was launched in September 2015.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2019.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Dubai Properties Group.
- North 25 has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Edge.
- Dubai Contracting Company has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with One JBR include NWS International and WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3920552.
- Amenities will include a gymnasium, a spa and a swimming pool.
- From One JBR it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and three minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One JBR is situated between the Ritz Carlton and Le Meridien properties.
The five-bedroom penthouses on the top two levels have private elevators.
The amenities and dining areas are located on the podium together with a beach club with its own facilities for visitors.
The apartments have private sky gardens said to offer excellent views as well as privacy.
Each apartment comes with two privately appointed parking spaces.
Some of the One JBR residents have been offered the option of private swimming pools.
One JBR is the only residential property in the area with direct beach access. It also has its own dedicated roundabout for easy access to and from the community.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in One JBR.
Properties to rent in One JBR
Properties for sale in One JBR
Invest in real estate in One JBR
One JBR Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Soil tests began in April 2015 in preparation for the foundations.
During the peak construction phase there were more than 2,000 construction personnel on site.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: