One Deira Overview
One Deira is a mixed-use development at the Deira Enrichment Project (DEP), consisting of an office building, a 131-room hotel building and two levels of retail podium.
It also features the first mall in Dubai constructed on top of a metro station.
The building serves the Phase One districts, consisting of 2,200 residential units, over 700 retail units, more than 700,000 square feet gross floor area for offices, and eight hotels with a total of 1,450 keys.
- One Deira is a residential sub-community of Deira Waterfront and is situated to the east of the development close to Al Khaleej Road (D92).
- Deira Waterfront is a district by developer Ithra Dubai and is located on Al Khaleej Road (D92).
- The project was completed by Q3 2021.
- One Deira amenities are shared with the wider Deira Waterfront community including a park, bicycle routes, covered parking, hotels, restaurants and shops and retail and leisure elements.
- From One Deira it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 29 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 26 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 31 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 51 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One Deira Dining and Nightlife Offers
One Deira in the News
Hotelier Middle East, 20th Aug 2021
Gulf News, 16th Aug 2021
One Deira is the first integrated central transport station in the UAE, with easy access to a metro station, RTA bus terminal, taxi ranks and 158 podium parking spaces.
One Deira Buildings
We currently maintain records for 1 building development in One Deira.
View all One Deira building developments.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: