- One at Palm Jumeirah is a 24-storey residential building under construction on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 94 units.
- The project was launched in August 2014.
- The estimated handover date was 2017 which has since been revised to Q4 2018.
- The project is being developed by Drake & Scull International.
- The design contract was awarded to Super Potato.
- Multiplex has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with One at Palm Jumeirah include Soma Architects and Omniyat Properties.
- From One at Palm Jumeirah it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, four minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 15 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One at Palm Jumeirah is situated on the left ‘trunk’ of the palm.
The building is divided into three cores, each providing access to a maximum of two apartments per floor.
Each apartment has been carefully designed to maintain privacy whilst ensuring the maximum view possible. Apartments have outdoor terraces as well as balconies.
Buyers may choose from interiors designed by Japanese firm Super Potato or London-based Elicyon.
Exteriors have been designed by the world renowned landscape architect, Vladimir Djorovic, .
Amenities include the One Palm Clubhouse with its fine-dining restaurant, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, outdoor cinema and BBQ area, cigar lounge, yacht club and spa.
In December 2016 the ultra-luxurious apartments were priced from AED14 million rising to AED200 million for a penthouse.
In 2017 Omniyat Properties sold the largest of the building’s three penthouses for a record AED102 million.
The triplex penthouse has 20,000 sq ft of liveable space and a 10,000 sq ft terrace on the top floor .
In 2019 a 24,000sq ft five-bedroom apartment in One at Palm Jumeirah was sold off-plan for Dh74 million.
The apartments at One at Palm Jumeirah are managed by The Dorchester Collection.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in One at Palm Jumeirah.
Properties for sale in One at Palm Jumeirah
Invest in real estate in One at Palm Jumeirah
One at Palm Jumeirah in the News
Arabian Business, 30th Jul 2019
Khaleej Times, 14th May 2019
Arabian Business, 14th May 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: