- Olivia Village is a gated residential sub-community of Victory Heights and is situated to the northeast of the development close to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311).
- Victory Heights is a district by developer Dubai Sports City and is located at the intersection of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) and Hessa Street (D61).
- The development contains a total of 179 units.
- The area contains a mix of four-bedroom townhouses as well as five- and six-bedroom villas.
- Olivia Village amenities are shared with the wider Victory Heights community including a championship golf course, a fitness centre, basketball courts, bicycle routes, grassy playgrounds, lakes, parks and open spaces, swimming pools and winding walkways.
- From Olivia Village it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Olivia Village.
Properties to rent in Olivia Village
Properties for sale in Olivia Village
Olivia Village Dining and Nightlife Offers
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: