- The development contains a total of 250 units.
- The project was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by Palma Development Ltd.
- The project was designed by Hazel W.S. Wong.
- The main building work was done by Dubuild.
- Other companies involved with Olivara Residences & Park include Khatib & Alami and Belco Electro Mechanical LLC.
- Amenities include a park, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a sundeck, a swimming pool, an intercom entry system, children's play areas, free bicycles for residents and secure underground parking lots.
- From Olivara Residences & Park it takes roughly 28 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Some of the special features inside the apartments include European-style vanity counters, glass-enclosed walk-in shower, fully fitted Italian kitchens, Italian oak wood cabinetry, washing machine, fridge, gas oven by Teka, and quartz countertops from reconstituted stone.
The development comprises four individual buildings: Olivara Residences Building 1, Olivara Residences Building 3, Olivara Residences Building 4 and Olivara Residences Building 2.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Olivara Residences & Park.
Properties to rent in Olivara Residences & Park
Olivara Residences & Park Buildings
We currently maintain records for 5 building developments in Olivara Residences & Park.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: