- Okavango Place is a seven-storey residential building in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by Q1 2021.
- The project was developed by Global Capital Partners.
- The architect of the project was Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Walls Constructions.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC13CMRA009.
- From Okavango Place it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Okavango Place Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: