134 two-bedroom apartments
57 three-bedroom apartments
2 four-bedroom apartments
- Oia Residence is a six-storey residential building in Motor City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 269 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as 28 duplexes.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The handover process was completed in September 2018.
- Construction began in May 2016.
- The project was developed by Union Properties.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- Amenities include 24-hour security, a cafe, a children's swimming pool, a gymnasium, a jogging track, assigned underground parking, parks and open spaces, play areas, squash courts and swimming pools.
- From Oia Residence it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building is named after a small town on the Greek island of Santorini which is famous for its blue and white domed houses. This colour theme inspired Oia Residence's blue and white architectural design.
81 of the two-bedroom apartments have a maid’s room as well.
The three- and four-bedroom duplexes have private gardens and terraces providing direct access to the swimming pools.
Architect'snotes: In order to create a distinct architectural vision for the project, AK Design took precedence from the historic Greek Islands in the Mediterranean Sea. The shaping and topography of the project site which demanded a rambling building and which provides an inherent intimacy and sense of community. The scale for this residential scheme can be seen as directly analogous to many of Dubai's new urban fringe lifestyle developments. The master plan aims to address the local environment in terms of orientation and material selections while creating the essence of community through a series of external squares.
Architect's notes: The entire super structure has been completed as well as the installation of MEP services and multiple facades. The community squares are pivotal focal points in this project and work on the related swimming pools and landscaping areas have been completed. Amid all of these site activities, a fully furnished duplex show apartment was previously constructed for marketing purposes. Best practice site procedures for this G+5 project have been implemented to ensure minimum disruption for local residents.
The building was developed at the cost of AED450 million.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Oia Residence.
Properties for sale in Oia Residence
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: