- Odora is a gated residential sub-community of Damac Hills 2 and is situated to the northeast of the development close to Jebel Ali - Lehbab Road (E77).
- Damac Hills 2 is a district by developer Damac Properties and is located at the intersection of Jebel Ali - Lehbab Road (E77) and Al Qudra Road (D63).
- Odora amenities are shared with the wider Damac Hills 2 community including a boating lake, a butterfly garden, a cricket pitch, a fishing lake, a floating cinema, a football pitch, a giant chess game, a green zone, a jogging track, a lazy river, a man-made beach, a maze, a paddle tennis court, a paintball arcade, a petting farm, a picnic park, a snack bar, a snakes & ladders game, a splash pad, a volleyball court, a water playground, a water slide, a zen garden, an amphitheatre, an outdoor cinema, an outdoor gymnasium, barbecue areas, cycle paths, play areas and swimming pools.
- From Odora it takes roughly 42 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 49 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 48 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 53 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 43 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Odora.
Properties for sale in Odora
Invest in real estate in Odora
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: