- Oceana is a multi-building complex on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development comprises seven individual buildings: Oceana Caribbean, Oceana Adriatic, Oceana Pacific, Oceana Southern, Oceana Baltic, Oceana Aegean and Oceana Atlantic.
- The development contains a total of 644 units.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2009.
- The project was developed by Seven Tides Real Estate.
- From Oceana it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, nine minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 14 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Oceana is a gated beachfront complex on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah.
The buildings are 13 storeys high.
Altogether there are 644 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
Amenities include private beach access with sun loungers and umbrellas provided, a separate children’s pool and play area, a fitness club, an infinity swimming pool and three restaurants.
The Oceana apartments are within walking distance of the Village Centre Shopping Mall.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Oceana.
Properties to rent in Oceana
Properties for sale in Oceana
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Oceana receives an overall rating of 2.5 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: