- O Ten is a 11-storey residential building under development in Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in September 2017.
- The project is being developed by Aqua Developments.
- The architect of the project is Em Square Engineering Consultants.
- Atcon Constructions LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Atlas Foundations.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- Amenities will include a landscaped leisure deck, a retail area, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, an infinity pool and water features.
- From O Ten it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The gated O Ten development is diagonally opposite the Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf.
The O Ten’s name is derived from the development’s prime location in Oud Metha.
O Ten Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: