2 three-bedroom apartments
- Noor Al Safa is a 15-storey residential building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 110 units.
- The building contains a mix of two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in September 2015.
- Construction began in Q4 2015 and was completed by 2017.
- The project was developed by Grand Properties.
- The project was designed by Design Center.
- The project is located on plot 326-5588.
- Amenities include a rooftop health club and a rooftop swimming pool.
- From Noor Al Safa it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building, originally known as Al Jaddaf Plaza, is situated near the royal residence, Zabeel Palace.
There are three retail outlets on the ground floor.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: