- No. 9 is a 37-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by Q4 2018.
- The project was developed by Select Group.
- The architect of the project was National Engineering Bureau.
- The main building work was done by ALEC and the piling work was carried out by Zetas Zamin Teknolojisi.
- The project is located on plot 392-499.
- From No. 9 it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and seven minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
In August 2015 the excavated plot flooded due to a breach in the Marina wall. Luckily nobody was hurt but the subsequent re-enforcement of the wall caused a lengthy delay to construction.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in No. 9.
Properties to rent in No. 9
Properties for sale in No. 9
No. 9 Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in No. 9 including a gym, a supermarket and a men's salon.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: