Updated 15th Mar 2020
Nirvana Key Information
Floors below ground
- Nirvana is a eight-storey residential building on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2019.
- The project was developed by Centurion International Limited.
- The project was designed by RSP Architects Planners & Engineers.
- The piling work was carried out by Atlas Foundations.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot PJCRC32_32H.
- From Nirvana it takes roughly 28 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 36 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Proximity to landmarks
Burj Al Arab
24 mins drive
12 mins drive
28 mins drive
37 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
45 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
36 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
23 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
23 mins drive
The Walk JBR
25 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
Leisure destination, 1.9km
Retail & leisure district, 2.4km
The View at The Palm
Viewing platform, 2.9km
The Palm Boardwalk
Leisure destination, 3.0km
Black Palace Beach
Public beach, 3.8km
Retail & leisure district, 4.5km
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: