- Niki Lauda Twin Towers is a multi-building complex under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Niki Lauda Twin Tower A and Niki Lauda Twin Tower B.
- Construction began in 2008.
- The project is being developed by Define Properties.
- The architect of the project is Al Hazmi & Associates Consultant.
- Saqer Engineering & Contracting Enterprises LLC has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by International Foundation Group.
- From Niki Lauda Twin Towers it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A 29 and 26 storey twin skyscraper development in Business Bay proposed by German developer ACI in 2007 but never built.
The project was designed to include retail and office space.
ACI launched a string of celebrity-branded towers in Dubai in 2007, including Michael Schumacher Business Avenue, Boris Becker Business Tower and Niki Lauda Twin Towers.
Construction on all three branded projects stalled in 2009 following the collapse of Dubai’s real estate market, and in September of the same year ACI Real Estate filed for bankruptcy on four of its seven property funds.
Niki Lauda Twin Towers comprises two sub-buildings:
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: