- National Bonds Plaza is a 14-storey residential building in Barsha Heights, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2009.
- The project was designed by Alajmi Engineering Consultants.
- From National Bonds Plaza it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in National Bonds Plaza.
Properties to rent in National Bonds Plaza
National Bonds Plaza Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 3 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
National Bonds Plaza receives an overall rating of 1.5 based on 3 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: