- Naples by Giovanni Boutique Suites is a 11-storey mixed-use building under development in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in September 2017.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Arthur & Hardman Real Estate Development LLC and is owned by Huston International Holdings Limited.
- Syneroy Project Management has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is Mimar Emirates Engineering Consultants.
- The piling work is being carried out by SPF Soiltec.
- The substructure contains four basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC10BMRM004.
- From Naples by Giovanni Boutique Suites it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities include a swimming pool and Jacuzzi on the landscaped podium deck, and shops at ground level.
Naples by Giovanni Boutique Suites Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: