Nakheel Villas Nad Al Sheba Overview
The Nakheel Villa community at Nad Al Sheba consists of over 1,500 three- to five-bedroom villas and serviced residences. The community covers an area of over 2.5 million square feet with extensive landscaping and parks as well as planned facilities for all residents, including a club house, community swimming pool, sports facilities and a retail centre with around 30 shops and cafés..
In addition to the standard Nad Al Sheba villas there are plans for a complex of 100 high-end serviced villas. Residents of this serviced villa complex will enjoy exclusive access to additional high-end facilities and services, including a health club and spa, wellness centre and lap pool, a restaurant, in-villa private dining and housekeeping and laundry services. Construction responsibilities are being shared by three companies, Trojan General Contracting, United Engineering Construction and Metac General Contracting. The entire Nad Al Sheba villa project is expected to be completed in 2018 and the villas will be held by Nakheel for lease only.
- The project was completed by 2019.
- The project was developed by Nakheel PJSC.
- The main building work was done by Trojan General Contracting.
- Other companies involved with Nakheel Villas Nad Al Sheba include United Engineering Construction and Metac General Contracting.
- From Nakheel Villas Nad Al Sheba it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 31 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 34 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Nakheel Villas Nad Al Sheba is a collection of ready-to-occupy family villas for sale at Nad Al Sheba community.
Nad Al Sheba Villas were Nakheel's top-selling properties in 2020.
Nad Al Sheba Villas comprises more than 1,570 homes.
Around 100 four- and five-bedroom homes were made available to UAE and GCC nationals at prices from AED3.2 million.
The new community, where homes are also available for lease, will eventually have a number of fitness and recreational facilities, including five kilometre cycling and jogging tracks encircling the development, a community clubhouse, restaurant, pool, gym and sports courts.
Nakheel Villas Nad Al Sheba Amenities
In May 2019 master developer Nakheel awarded a contract worth AED8.6 million for a five kilometre cycling track, jogging route and outdoor gyms.
The bike and running tracks will run side by side in a loop around the perimeter of the 1,500 villa community. They are expected to be completed by early 2020.
Nakheel Villas Nad Al Sheba in the News
Construction Week, 12th Feb 2021
Emirates 24|7, 25th Aug 2019
Khaleej Times, 24th Jul 2019
Emirates 24|7, 9th May 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: