Nad Al Sheba Gardens Overview
Nad Al Sheba Gardens is a new land development project by Meraas located just south of Meydan Racecourse to the west of the Al Ain Road.
The development comprises a variety of freehold plots that are eligible for either seven-storey residential buildings or two-storey villas.
- Nad Al Sheba Gardens is a residential sub-community of Nad Al Sheba 1.
- Nad Al Sheba 1 is a district.
- The project was launched in August 2019.
- The master developer is Meraas Holding.
- North 25 has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Parsons International.
- Kier has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Nad Al Sheba Gardens it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 27 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 31 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 22 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Nad Al Sheba Gardens is a land development project by Meraas located adjacent to the Meydan development and Mohammed Bin Rashid City and close to the Al Ain Road (E-66).
Freehold plots are available with the option to build Ground Plus One (G+1) and Ground Plus Six (G+6) residential buildings and villas.
Proposed land uses also include retail, community facilities (a mosque, school, and hospital), district and neighbourhood parks and open recreation spaces for active and passive recreation.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Nad Al Sheba Gardens.
Properties for sale in Nad Al Sheba Gardens
Invest in real estate in Nad Al Sheba Gardens
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: