- Mysk by Shaza is a 11-storey residential building under development on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 180 units.
- The project was launched in September 2017.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2018.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Aqua Developments and is owned by Palma Development Ltd.
- The design contract was awarded to Naga Architects.
- Atcon Constructions LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot PJTRH04B.
- From Mysk by Shaza it takes roughly 16 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, six minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 12 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 12 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building is situated on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah.
The design scheme is based on combining eastern architectural features in a ‘bold, minimalist, contemporary design’.
Amenities include a swimming pool and rooftop Shalimar restaurant.
Mysk by Shaza is the only shariah compliant hotel on the Palm.
Mysk by Shaza Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: