- Mushrif Village is a gated residential sub-community of Mirdif.
- Mirdif is a district and is located at the intersection of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) and Al Musalla 27th Street (D89).
- The area contains a mix of two-, three- and four-bedroom townhouses.
- From Mushrif Village it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 37 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 35 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 40 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 50 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Mushrif Village is a community of villas and townhouses set in Spanish-style landscaping with lush green areas between them.
The Village is designed to be child-friendly and secure. There are three specially-designed play areas in a traffic-free environment. All the green areas and parks within the community are enclosed and accessible directly from each of the villas.
The Clubhouse is the social hub of Mushrif Village and is equipped with a multi-function room, grocery store, gym, lounge and a swimming pool with changing rooms.
Mushrif Park is right next door, offering activities such as camel and horse riding, cycling and family picnics. The Park also features electronic games, barbecue and picnic areas, a swimming pool, sports playground for basketball and volleyball, restaurants, train ride services and a park theatre.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Mushrif Village.
Properties to rent in Mushrif Village
Properties for sale in Mushrif Village
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: