- Murano Residences is a multi-building complex under construction in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development comprises five individual buildings: Murano 5, Murano 4, Murano 3, Murano 2 and Murano 1.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The project is being developed by Ghreiwati Property Development.
- The design contract was awarded to Design Center.
- The piling work is being carried out by Middle East Foundations Group LLC.
- From Murano Residences it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Each of the 17-storey towers contains one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
One-bed apartments range in size from 611 to 915 sq ft, two-beds are 1,171 sq ft, and three-beds from 2,572 to 3,180 sq ft.
The open-plan layouts allow for naturally lit kitchens which have a modern bar area.
Amenities include a swimming pool, indoor and outdoor children’s play areas and a private functions room.
Much is made of the buildings' "most advanced safety and security systems".
Podium parking is available to all residents and visitors.
Murano Residences (not to be confused with Merano Tower in Business Bay) takes its name from the Venetian island of Murano which is famous for its glass making traditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Murano Residences.
Properties to rent in Murano Residences
Properties for sale in Murano Residences
Invest in real estate in Murano Residences
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: