- Muraba Residences Palm Jumeirah is a 10-storey residential building on The Palm Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 52 units.
- The building contains a mix of two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- Construction began in 2014 and was completed by Q1 2017.
- The project was developed by Muraba.
- The architect of the project was RCR Arquitectes.
- The main building work was done by Khansaheb.
- From Muraba Residences Palm Jumeirah it takes roughly 29 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 37 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Muraba Residences Palm Jumeirah.
Properties to rent in Muraba Residences Palm Jumeirah
Properties for sale in Muraba Residences Palm Jumeirah
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: