- Moon Tower is a 20-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 255 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2007.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2016.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project is being developed by Arabia Group Investment Limited.
- The architect of the project is Chawla Architectural & Consulting Engineers.
- The project is located on plot BB.B03.009.
- From Moon Tower it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
After construction started the development was put ‘on hold’ until 2012, when construction resumed.
Facilities and amenities include a swimming pool, health club, children’s play area, high speed elevators, car parking and 24-hour security.
Moon Tower Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: