- Mon Reve by Credo is a 17-storey residential building in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2014.
- The estimated handover date was Q2 2016.
- Construction began in 2014.
- The project was developed by Credo Investments FZE.
- The project was designed by National Engineering Bureau.
- The project is located on plot 345-412.
- From Mon Reve by Credo it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The developer, Credo Investments, is the same company that built The Prism tower in Business Bay and Le Solarium in Silicon Oasis.
The views from the tower were promised to be 'captivating', but owing to its short height and the fact it is surrounded on all sides by skyscrapers this never seemed a likely outcome.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Mon Reve by Credo.
Properties to rent in Mon Reve by Credo
Properties for sale in Mon Reve by Credo
As of November 2015 construction has topped out and work is progressing on the cladding.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: